We hear the cry of our children.
We, the Patriarchs and Heads of Churches in Jerusalem, hear the cry of hope that our children have launched in these difficult times that we still experience in this Holy Land. We support them and stand by them in their faith, their hope, their love and their vision for the future. We also support the call to all our faithful as well as to the Israeli and Palestinian Leaders, to the International Community and to the World Churches, in order to accelerate the achievement of justice, peace and reconciliation in this Holy Land. We ask God to bless all our children by giving them more power in order to contribute effectively in establishing and developing their community, while making it a community in love, trust, justice and peace.
- His Beatitude Theophilos III, Greek Orthodox
- His Beatitude Patriarch Fouad Twal, Latin Church
- His Beatitude Patriarch Torkom Manougian, Armenian Orthodox
- Very Revd Father Pierbattista Pizzaballa, Custody of the Holy Land
- H.E. Archbishop Dr Anba Abraham, Coptic
- H.E. Archbishop Mar Swerios Malki Murad, Syrian Orthodox
- H.E. Archbishop Paul Nabil Sayah, Maronite
- H.E. Archbishop Abba Mathaious, Ethiopian
- H.E. Archbishop Joseph-Jules Zerey, Greek Catholic
- Bishop Gregor Peter Malki, Syrian Catholic
- Bishop Munib A. Younan, Lutheran
- Bishop Suheil Dawani, Anglican
- Bishop Raphael Minassian, Armenian Catholic